“By forgiving, mercy is revealed.” —Imam Ali (RA)
- A religious muslim man once proposed to a muslim woman for marriage. The woman was take aback.
- Muslimah: You want to marry me? If I do not know how to sew, or cook, or iron.. How am I going to marry you?
- Man: Do you know how to pray? Do you worship Allah Subhana wa ta'ala without associating with anyone? Do you fast? Do you discharge your Zakah? Are you afraid of Allah?
- Muslimah: Yes, I pray every day, I love Allah and no one else, I give charity whenever I can, I fast and the one I fear is Allah.
- Man: *smiling* That's enough for me, I want you to be the half of my Deen, not my maid ♥
- Oh ALLAH grant us Pious spouses that will help us earn your Happiness. That will help guide us to Jannah. Ameen!